Welcome to the Global o Faith Blog

Welcome to the GlobaloFaith (Global Faith) Blog!

Faith, spirituality, and religion have had an indelible mark on humankind throughout the ages, even into the 21st century. Although not all people consider themselves religous, religion is virtually universal. Similar to music universally vibrating in the souls of humans from ancient times, religion has been also ringing in human souls through the ages. Religion has made the universal sense of the sacred tangible through rituals and other cultural expressions. This blog is to create awareness of the positive aspects of religion, globally, even in the 21st century, and a part of efforts of working toward interfaith understanding and peace.

Join me on this journey in life of greater mutual respect and understanding of various faith and religious traditions held by millions and billions.

You can contact me, Brother Mark, at mark dot globalfaith at gmail dot com.



Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Global Faith Movement, Ministry, or Org.

Dear Friends of Faith around the world,

During this time, this season of my life, I am focused on the Global Faith book series to which I committed myself at the beginning of 2010 thereby completing the first book in the series and self publishing it by the end of November the same year: Global Prayers for All People: Various Occasions, Many Faith Traditions.  The exciting news this week is that I finally got this book listed on Amazon.com.  It is currently available immediately on Kindle, and the print version should be ready for order soon.  If you would like to check the listing out on Amazon.com, click on this link:  http://tinyurl.com/8xfsqum

I am currently working on the second book of the Global Faith series.  I am boldly calling it "Sacred Scriptures" in the new title, not out of presumption or arrogance but out of a strong sense of faith that this book will be considered a sacred text by other people perhaps in my generation and in the generations to come.  I believe God's Spirit has poured and flowed through my thoughts, and given me wonderful words to share with the world.  All of it is intended in the spirit of peace.  While I believe that portions of a spirit of prophecy may be found in the book (such as in the Wisdom and Prophecy section), I refrain though from lifting myself up in claiming to be a prophet to the world, and likewise, as I'll state in the Author's comments, that I don't make claim to a full inspiration in the sense of the Biblical Christian doctrine on the Bible.  In the least, it will be a blessed religious read for the world, if only devotionally.

In mentioning my focus on my Global Faith book series during this season of life leads me to the next discussion of: Global Faith Movement and Ministry Verses Global Faith Organization.  In 2009 and 2010, I had planned soon to create the non-profit organization to seek funding in support of my Global Prayer efforts (http://globalprayingservants.com/) and the Global Faith book series.  I now see it may be another few years before the setting up a nonprofit organization.  But the Global Faith Movement and Ministry continues!  And I am setting up a business name to publish my books, with the exception of IF I obtain a publisher for book #2.  

May you be blessed, may your needs be met, may you deeply sense the Sacred and regularly lift up your prayers to the Source, believing, and may your good dreams comes true! 

Brother Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment